The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: >> FS Handmade Italian B&S Leather Straps

Dear VRF friends,

i am  happy to offer you a great selection of straps and collecting lifestyle products. As a collector for years i kept searching for the great products. Straps that match the coolness of an vintage watch. Leather nato straps which are not only soft but also thin so they feel more like a nylon nato and dont blow away the looks of the watch, like many leather natos do. I also searched for some straps that feel alive on the wrist. As i did not like the often a bit flat looking ones.

I am happy to offer you this selection of straps and products. Made in collaboration with an great craftsmen in Italy. And all products are 100% HANDMADE in this little workshop by this artisan and his family. A leather family with great tradition.

I visited the workshop a couple of times to also see the proces and the feel how its made. As i find that also very important.

===

All the straps are made out of VEGETABLE TANNED leather. This traditional way of tanning takes up to 9 month and creates a much better looking and natural feeling to the straps then your regular modern tanned leather. This proces is done in traditional Tuscany tanneries. Best for your vintage feeling strap and also gives the strap a longer lasting quality.

Each strap then is crafted by hand with many eye for detail.Â
The 2 pieces buckle straps have are made out of thinker leather sliced to be thin and a total thickness of about 4 mm. The thicker lesser is chosen as the quality is higher then taking 2 mm leather and double fold it.
Also the longer side of the strap is created to be a bit thiner from where the buckle will be closed. For extra comfort.

Important is that the vintage leather straps are the same leather from both side. So your get full quality, double the leather. Often you see these straps with a glued different leather on the back.

The stitching is done by completely by hand and is closed on the inside. The edges are rounded.

Each strap is individually distressed to give it that special vintage look. All done by hand by the artisan. For their unique looks. Thats why every strap may very in its details and color nuances.

It takes up to 45 minutes to create each strap.

====

1. Â 20 mm 2 piece buckle strap dark brown BV-01

Hand stitched, vintage style leather, vegetable tanned.

Price 99 euro + shipping

====

2. Â 20 mm 2 piece buckle strap grey/brown BV-10

Hand stitched, vintage style calf leather, vegtable tanned.

Price 99 euro + shipping

====

3.  20 mm 2 piece buckle strap SIENNA  BV-05

Price 99 euro + shipping

====

4.  20 mm 2 piece buckle strap LIMITED INDIGO  BV-LIMIT-01

Price 99 euro + shipping

====

5.  20 mm 2 piece buckle strap Crackle  BV-08

Price 99 euro + shipping

====

6.  20 mm 2 piece buckle strap RUGGED  BR-02

Price 99 euro + shipping

====

7. Â 20 mm 2 piece buckle strap Camel Shell Cordovan BSCH-14

Hand stitched, vintage style shell cordovan leather, super soft.

Price 99 euro + shipping

=========================

9.  20 mm leather nato strap RUGGED  NSU-02 >>> Also available in 22 MM !!!

Hand stitched, vintage style rugged calf leather

Price 90 euro + shipping

=====

9.  20 mm leather nato strap BLACK  NV-12

Price 90 euro + shipping

=====

10.  20 mm leather nato strap Camel color NV-03

Price 90 euro + shipping

=====

11.  20 mm leather nato strap dark brown NV-5

Price 90 euro + shipping

I am  also proud to present you our first Special accessories set. Combining my passion for great straps to style up our watches and some cool accessories.

13. Accessories Set  WOODYÂ

In this set we provide you with an buckle strap, leather nato strap and an cardholder for your bank and credit cards. All hand made from the same leather

Hand stitched and really lot of work has been made to give the leather that special looks.

Price 275 euro + shipping

14. Travel Watch Tube Medium BrownÂ

One of the essential items for us watch lovers is an good protection for our beloved watches. To contain them at home or for travel, join meetings, visit fairs,when you want to bring more then 1 watch. These watch tubes are a great way of protecting your watches. The outside is hand made from strong leather. With some different looks. The inside is made from soft suede to be gentle on your watches.
Â
The tube can hold 3-4 watches depending on size of the case. Inside is a soft tube where your can wrap the watch around.
Hand-made in Italy. Hand crafted out of vegetable tanned leather and with an human touch. Because each tube is one of a kind and therefore the tubes can have slight deviation from the image shown here.

Price 200 euro + shipping

15. Travel Watch Roll Dessert Camo

I am proud to exclusively present you this übercool watch roll. Made out of our Special B&S super soft Desert Camo leather.
We love the look and softness of this leather. Limited for our watch rolls and watch pouches.
One of the essential items for us watchlovers is an good protection to transport our beloved watches. To join meetings, visit fairs,when you want to bring more then 1 watch. And if you dont want to run around with an bulky watch box, a nice watch roll is an great alternative. Soft leather to keep you watches clean and great looking leather on the outside. For that classic or more urban look (Camo). Our selection of watch rolls can hold up to 6 watches.

Price 130 euro + shipping

====

Many more style and colors available. Please contact me. Also i have 18 and 22 mm straps.
Shipping costs are 13 euro inside Europe and 18 euro worldwide. Shipped by registered mail.

Many references available. Full refund if anything wrong with the strap or not as described.
I sold hundreds of straps over the last 6 month. Many, many happy customers worldwide.

=====

All handmade in Italy...

Lifestyle with a story have a great week!

Bernhard

Messages In This Thread

FS: >> FS Handmade Italian B&S Leather Straps
Re: FS: >> FS Handmade Italian B&S Leather Straps
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE