The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: REDUCED 2x: PANERAI PAM 305 Luminor 1950 Submersible DLC

Selling part of a friend's collection with my 100% backing. I am in possession of the watch and will handle the shipping; payment will go directly to him. Trade offers for 50% or more of the value of the watch + cash will also be considered.

Up for sale is this hard-to-find L-series Panerai PAM 305 Luminor 1950 Submersible in titanium, part of the in house Manifattura collection with the awesome P.9000 movement. It comes complete with triple boxes including outer cardboard box with correct model number, model-specific guarantee booklet (dealer-stamped by the Beverly Hills boutique) and owner’s manual, the bezel protector, extra Kevlar-style strap, strap change tool, screwdriver, polishing cloth and the hangtag & matching sticker strip. In addition, this 305 has been professionally DLC coated to the highest standards by the redoubtable Jack of International Watch Works, which now gives it the super cool all-black appearance of the PAM 508 ceramic but at a fraction of the cost. The watch itself is in overall Near Mint+ to Mint condition having been worn only once or twice after coming back from IWW and then put away.

The asking price for this scarce customized B&P Panerai PAM 305 is now further REDUCED to $7550 USD OBRO including fully insured FedEx shipping. Payment is by Bank Wire only and directly to my consignor on this transaction. I would also prefer a domestic US deal due to the bulk of the complete box set. Of course, if an international buyer is really motivated to buy this watch, I will listen and arrangements can be made. Payment must be made in US DOLLARS. Watch will ship upon full clearance of the funds, as well as any necessary bank vetting. Please contact me at tomvox1@hotmail.com for all inquiries.

This great Panerai features caliber P.9000 visible through the sapphire display back, a gorgeous 28-jewel automatic in house movement with 3-day power reserve, date and independent hour hand complication for quickly setting the watch in a new time zone or rapidly changing the date. This is an L-series with a very low number in that year’s small production of 1000 examples.

At 47mm, this watch is certainly full size even by Paneristi standards and it also features the contemporary non-screwed dual-action “quick release” springbar system for easy strap changes. It currently sports its OEM Panerai Isofrane-style dive strap with custom DLC-coated tang buckle. The dial is certainly one of the most attractive and military looking offered by Panerai and you can also see the quality of the DLC treatment by the way the inset circular numerals and figures on the bezel have not been covered or obscured by the process.

As a matter of policy, I make NO guarantees for the water resistance of this watch in any way, shape or form, although I am certain it is up to anything you can throw at it. Have it tested and go nuts. :)

This great Panerai Luminor Submersible 305 is offered with a 3-day inspection period from the date of receipt and may be returned for a full refund less any shipping costs incurred by the buyer. This refund is unconditional and once I get the watch back in exactly the same condition as it was sent to you, your money will be refunded. Of course, once the 3 days are over the sale will be considered FINAL.

Thanks for looking,
T.
tomvox1@hotmail.com

Messages In This Thread

FS: REDUCED 2x: PANERAI PAM 305 Luminor 1950 Submersible DLC
ON HOLD. Best, T. nt
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE