The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: AOPA Breitling Navitimer 806 in full stainless steel USD3.8k

Hi folks,

I will be selling a few of my pieces from my personal collection to be prepared for a grail.

On sale today is a watch that needs no further introduction. One of the icons from Breitling and what made this special is that this is made for AOPA, (Aircraft Owner & Pilot's Asscociation). IF memory doesn't fail me, this is made in 1965. (or '66)
Watch was serviced in 2011 or somewhere along that period and all functions works perfect. Glossy black dial is just superb.

Here are the photos of the watch. Comes with an alligator strap that is seldom worn, bought new at USD 200.

photo IMG_2591_zpsyjif7hx0.jpg
 photo IMG_2592_zpsbizjp0cm.jpg
 photo IMG_2593_zpsctvu4khs.jpg
 photo IMG_2594_zpsl88o58ej.jpg
 photo IMG_2595_zpstrazuilc.jpg
 photo IMG_2596_zpssue82103.jpg
 photo IMG_2597_zpsetaf43ck.jpg
 photo IMG_2598_zpssvk5zysk.jpg
 photo IMG_2599_zps3beonfe2.jpg
 photo IMG_2600_zpsceczucuk.jpg
 photo IMG_2601_zpswwu1iodw.jpg
 photo IMG_2602_zpsbpvtr5og.jpg
 photo IMG_2603_zpspxc2j7ss.jpg

I am asking USD 3,800 for this beauty and I can be reached at reficul_x AT yahoo DOT com (PM will take longer to reply) and shipped to your doorstep.

Bank wire only. Paypal yes, if you pay in SGD (amount equilavent) and pay the 4% fees.

Thanks for viewing.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE