The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Vintage Eberhard Scafograf 300 automatic date w original box

Hi folks,

Selling this on behalf of a good friend.

Comes with the rarely seen original Scafograf 300 box. Overall condition is excellent, and all photos would have describe better than words. Notably, the case looks unpolished to me, sharp edges and I like the case (beefy case measures 42mm) better than the SM300, though from the same HF maker, but theres some slight differences between them. Bezel rotates very well, and the insert in a wonderful condition.

Date change snap well, with the roulette colored date we all love, black for odd and red for even number. I would prefer a dome crystal and I leave it to the new owner to swap it. Mechanically works fine, and no history of service but works well, and keeps great time.

Here's photos of the watch. All photos taken in natural light:

photo IMG_3055_zpsqelfjfuy.jpg
 photo IMG_3042_zpsedhtdbrz.jpg
 photo IMG_3043_zpsziuduzac.jpg
 photo IMG_3044_zpsw3taq21v.jpg
 photo IMG_3045_zpsicxf8pt6.jpg
 photo IMG_3046_zpsffrygton.jpg
 photo IMG_3047_zpsrbw6kv7d.jpg
 photo IMG_3048_zps7vp41q3f.jpg
 photo IMG_3049_zpswf5rddxb.jpg
 photo IMG_3050_zpsguarfmzg.jpg
 photo IMG_3051_zpsmfhprm9q.jpg
 photo IMG_3053_zpsh3cbuiox.jpg
 photo IMG_3054_zpsmyjkbkfy.jpg
 photo IMG_3052_zps9qfnf5wg.jpg

I am asking for USD 2,800 shipped to your doorstep. Bank wire only please.
I can be reached at reficul_x AT yahoo DOT com
If the photos do not load, means it has gone to a good home.

Messages In This Thread

FS: Vintage Eberhard Scafograf 300 automatic date w original box
Watch was sold yesterday. Thanks for all that emailed me
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE