The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: FABULOUS 100% ORIGINAL HEUER CALCULATOR 110.633

Hi,

I bought two really magnificent Heuer Calculators 110.633 "blue dials".
I keep one and the best can go to someone else in the Heuer community.
I would like to see the watch go to a member that really loves this watch rather than to an investor.
I am also offering the watch at a very good price.

I can truly say the watch is in a very mint condition.
Case is untouched with both the serial and the model number clearly visible on the edges of the case where the strap goes.
So never refinished, sunburst in 100% perfect condition. Only some very minor hairline scratches. I think my pictures show the amazing condition well.
Case is super sharp.

Dial and hands I can say without any doubt that they are in NOS condition.
I have never seen a Calculator with the orange of the hands and the trim in the right subdial so bright.
Even my pics cannot capture that vivid fluo orange. Picture number 3 shows it the best.
The blue colour of the dial is really amazing; it chances colour in different light conditions.
Certainly one of the nicest looking dials I have ever seen.

Bezel that has two parts is in perfect condition with none of the numbers fading, zero scratches.
Mineral glass has 1 scratch that is possible to see in real under the right angle. Not disturbing for me but that is personal thing.
( it's better to see in the pictures than in real )

Mechanically the watch is perfect; keeping perfect time; great power reserve;
chrono starting and resetting as it should. Pushers super clean as new and very crisp.

You can find the different Calculator models here:
http://www.onthedash.com/Guide/_Chronographs/71.Calculator/

Model: heuer Calculator 110.633
Serial: 298815
Movement: Caliber 12

Like I said I would like to see the watch go to someone who will enjoy it.
Therefore I am not looking for the highest possible price.

Price: looking for offers starting at 2100 euros ( new replica corfam from Abel Court ( as in pics ) and insured shipping included )
( Highest offer takes the watch )
( I give a full refund in case of any problem or if the watch would not be as described )

Kind regards,
Bernard

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE