The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: 3x Vintage Automatic Date Watches - Wittnauer/Omega/GP

Again from the worst watch photographer are 3 tidy vintage automatic date watches.

Wittnauer - Automatic gold filled 34mm case w/o crown (gold filled but great patina and condition with no brassing or real wear. Signed original crown with unique push crown to quickset date feature. Pin hole missing lume on hour hand. Few scratches on caseback from opening slippage. Excellent grid dial with roulette day date, with only partial full lume plots. NOS period crocodile signed strap with period gold plate signed buckle (strap and buckle alone worth half the asking price). Keeps time and fully functional. Sorry no movement pics, but will guarantee original or money back and I can open if you need it. Any questions of more pics please ask.

$275 USD net to me with worldwide shipping included or best offer. Paypal gift or bank transfer please.

Omega 1964 Seamaster Cal. 562 - Automatic steel 34mm case w/o crown. Probably lightly polished at some point, but hard to tell and would have been quite a while ago. Signed original crown. Great all silver color scheme with markers hands and starburst dial. No corrosion, but has tiny speckling all over dial, patina is even and NOT ugly or even noticeable when on the wrist, just proof its original dial. New signed strap with vintage signed buckle. Keeps time and fully functional. Sorry no movement pics, but will guarantee original or money back and I can open if you need it. Any questions of more pics please ask.

$675 USD net to me with worldwide shipping included or best offer. Paypal gift or bank transfer please.

Girard Perregaux - Automatic Gyromatic Chronometer High Frequency - this is one of my favorite retro watches that wears so much bigger than you would think - 30mm by 30mm unpolished brushed steel case - original and a bit rare cyclops plexi. Fantastic contrasting raised applied hour markers. Vertical brushed perfect condition silver metal dial. JUST SERVICED for $350 - receipt included. Good to go for a long. Comes on a NOS Royal Lizard signed strap with NOS signed buckle. Period box, which matches color scheme perfectly (I would say original). Its not that special, but you will struggle to see another with the NOS extras in this condition. Can provide movement pics if needed.

$1200 USD net to me including worldwide shipping, since it was just serviced and has NOS extras, but don't balk and instead make an offer if you really want it.

Thanks CT and Jeff for the space.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE