|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Dear Chronotraders readers,
It’s not a PANERAI up for sale to day but a real RXW MM20 Marina Militare by Ken Sato : The original !
The RXW Marina Militare was one of the first Panerai homage dive watches produced by RXW (Ken Trading Co.) in the early 2000's. This early edition MM20 has long since been out of production, and is very hard to find.
You can now find cheap copies of this watch for a few hundred dollars. I can assure you this is not one of those and this is a fine timepiece.
RXW made 200 of this model . As you might expect, they received a cease and desist from Panerai. But watches had already all been sold. So the company did not make anymore, but these have become extremely hard to find and are now highly collectible.
Here are the details on this collectible watch: RXW (MM20)
- Excellent 47x57mm signed stainless steel screwback case with lever-release crown guard (51mm including crown guard)
- Watch is antimagnetic to 1000 gauss and features a mechanical manual winding Swiss Unitas 6497 movement in perfect shape. It is a 100% Authentic Ken Trading, Ginza of Japan product.
Watch has been serviced by my watchmaker ( Swatch group; Omega; Longines, Tissot) and official Omega Vintage.
Warranty is one year from 01/29/2017.
- Domed corundum sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- iconic sandwich dial in mint shape with luminous plasmir dial base signed “L swiss L” at 6 o’clock. subsidiary seconds at 9:00.
Some pics :
- Comes with :
- original Wood inner box and outer box.
- Paperwork and RXW warranty.
- Total 4 straps comprising Connolly Leather & Horse Leather water resistant straps and a real black crocodile new.
- Bergeon watch tool.
- Certificate of authenticity and total warranty from my watchmaker . (See pic).
The cost is a fraction of the Panerai PAM 127 and even thousands less than the Panerai PAM 372. Even pre owned Panerai watches will cost more than this Watch.
My asking price is 2200€ + shipping.
Please feel free to email me for any questions to:
Watch is located in France.
Many references here and on French forum.
Many Thanks for your interest and CT for space !!