|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Have been cleaning out some drawers…and offering these used Heuer dials up for sale. Some of them are mint, some used, some damaged, some with hands…
All prices are fixed and include delivery costs. Payments are to be completed by bankwire or Paypal in euro. Paypal will invoke an additional cost of 4% added to the total.
If needed I have more detailed macro photos available from each dial. I will do my best to reply within 24 hours.
1. Heuer Autavia Skipper ref.15640. Suffered from water damage. 420 euro, delivered.
2. Heuer Calculator ref.115.633 blue. Close to NOS condition, perfect. With complete handset, all original tritium, untouched. 1250 euro, delivered.
3. Heuer Autavia ref.3646 “Andretti” dial. In overall very nice condition, missing lume (can be relumed if desired), small hairline scratch above 7 o’clock marker. 2600 euro, delivered.
4. Heuer Autavia ref.73663 “Bund” dial. In mint condition, with original minute, hour and central seconds hands. Lume on dial, minute and hour hands is all original and untouched tritium. The lume triangle on central seconds hands is relumed to match. Price is set at 1850 euro, delivered.
5. Heuer Autavia ref.73663 “Viceroy” dial and hands. Very nice condition with original lume still present on dial and hands. Comes with minute, hour and central seconds hands. Price is 1450 euro.
6. Heuer Autavia ref.741.603GMT dial. Besides that the lume marker at 1 o’clock is missing, this dial is in NOS condition. Price is 1050 euro, delivered.
7. Heuer Carrera ref.2447S 2nd execution dial, with strong patina. Lovely appearance. Price is 870 euro, delivered.
8. Heuer Carrera ref.2447N 2nd execution dial. Lightly damaged, original tritium still present. Price is set at 870 euro, delivered.
9. Heuer Carrera ref.2447T. Rare variant “Fab.Suisse”. Nice dial with some use at the tachymeter track and in minute subregister. Price is 870 euro, delivered.
10. Heuer Carrera ref.2447NS “Volvo” dial, very rare and sought after. Dial has very nice patina present in subregisters, not damaged. Tritium lume dots still present. Price for this dial is set at 3200 euro, delivered.
Thanks for looking,