The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Heuer Daytona Smoke Dial now at $600 *PIC*

Offered this to OnTheDash first last week, but no takers.

Now on EBay with a current price of $600 with no reserve.

If I'm going to give it away, it might as well be to one of you guys!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4969163157&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Best of luck,

JD...

Offering my original smoke dial HEUER DAYTONA chronograph for sale. Readers of this forum don't need me to harp on the rarity and desireabliltiy of this particular model, so I'll stick to the basics:

I purchased this watch from an authorized Omega dealer about 4 years ago, fresh cleaned, oiled and adjusted at that time.

This Daytona is completely original, signed 5X (face, crown, buckle, case back inner, and movement) and contains the 17 jewel HEUER CAL12 movement. *** Dimensions of case 39 mm wide (excluding crown), 42.7 mm top to bottom, and 14 mm thick *** The face this watch is very unique with the original smoke design.*** Function is as follows: Minute & Hour hand on main dial; Sweep second timer hand also on main dial; Minute timer hand on sub-dial at 3:00 registers 0-30; Hour timer hand on sub-dial at 9:00 registers 0-12; Date window at 6:00.*** Start/Stop and Reset pushers work perfectly, and all hands reset to '0'***Markings on the watch include: *Face – "DAYTONA", HEUER Mark, "AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH", "SWISS" *Band – “Stainless Steel”, and HEUER mark * Case Back - Inner: "Heuer-Leonidas Swiss", "Stainless Steel" “ *Movement - "HEUER CAL12", "SX", "Seventeen 17 Jewels Unadjusted Swiss” *** Watch has been maintained and is 100% functional and hands align perfectly at noon upon reset

I am new to OnTheDash, but I am an active member of the National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors (NAWCC). I also have a perfect (100% positive) record on E-Bay over 5+ years and 77 transactions (up to $7700). If you care to confirm my eBay feedback, my ID is "jd..."
I wish to maintain my reputation, so if you have any questions whatsoever, please ask and I will answer them to the best of my ability and as promptly as possible. The photos linked here are actually listed in the Reference sgement of OnTheDash. I will happily e-mail you photos of the face, MVMT, case, back ,crown, bracelet and buckle upon request.

Messages In This Thread

FS: Heuer Daytona Smoke Dial now at $600 *PIC*
Congratulations on the Auction
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE