|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Hello community.... here we go again... this one needs a new home....
Offered is a (est. 1970 ?) new old stock Favre-Leuba Duomatic equipped with a high-beat (36.000bpH) in-house calibre FL 1164
Favre-Leuba originates to1737 in Le Locle, Switzerland
- The watch is unworn new old stock with its original finishing: brushed front, polished sides and beveled edges.
- 37mm wide without the signed and non-screwed crown
- Incredible example considering it's about 45 years old.
- The caseback still has the factory protective sticker and original hangtag : Ref. 36063, A1PMR, automatic 21, STEEL, shock pr., CAT. 2, FL 1164
Dial and hands:
- Stunning dark blue marbled dial when exposed to the right light conditions literally facets with contrast.
- Hands and all indexes contain 100% original lume which turned to a creamy color.
- Original mineral crystal
The movement is the high-beat (36.000bpH) in-house calibre FL 1164 keeping accurate time. the high Beat was introduced est 1968, according to: http://www.watchfreeks.com/33-general-watch-discussions/12946-36-000-bph-movements.html.
- Size: #7mm w/o crown, 39mm wide w/ crown
- Lug-to-lug 39mm
- Height 12mm
- Lug width: 19mm
- Strap Factory NOS Favre-Leuba suede leather strap and steel buckle
I accept Paypal as gift or wire transfer. Face to Face available in the Philadelphia metro area.
Shipping domestic USA included. International arrangements to be discussed with buyer, shipping at buyer expense.