Let's try this again, photobucket not working. Spring cleaning before spring...selling a few pieces from the personal collection. My pics are terrible, so whatever you want to know about, just email me and I will provide macros, history, condition, full details etc. Offers accepted as prices are negotiable. International insured shipping. Tons of references. Thx CT and Jeff or the space!
1) Ladies Zenith Defy with date (28mm without crown). Brown dial and original lume, comes on its original petite GF ladder bracelet and original clamshell box very cute and possibly a great valentines gift - runs great. Box is probably more rare than watch!
2) Ladies NOS Enicar Mini Dive (27mm without crown) - this watch has never been worn. Its exactly as it would have been sold new. Stunning time capsule actually and another great valentines gift.
3) Universal Geneve Aerocompax (37mm) original hands and lume, etc. and the actual reference example used in Pietro Sala's UG book on page 303. Its a great watch to invest in given its provenance. Buyer can choose from a variety of 19mm bracelets or straps I have for this watch.
4) Super rare Zenith a3634 diver (37mm) with the pristine brillant blue world time bezel (even more rare than hr bezel) and in great condition on its full length GF ladder bracelet with correct diver extension clasp dated 3/68. Overall a rare and attractive completely all original iconic dive watch. Matt Bain has the more common bezel version for sale now at $4800, granted a bit nicer, but not much (no offense Matt).
5) Girard Perregaux 1940s Medical Watch...(38mm) and big eye subdials, all original watch with GP buckle and strap, in a great GP black velvet box (pictured with the other GP). Very rare to see a medical dial, totally original. 10 months left on its full warranty - details provided to buyer.
6) 18kt yellow gold Eberhard Automatic (36mm) from 1950s with box and very rarely seen filled out Eberhard papers. Neat time only set - runs great.
7) 18kt rose gold Zenith 156hp 38mm oversized with perfect dial and hands. Fully serviced. Has its original half circle Zenith rose gold plated buckle too, which is impossible to find. This one is hard to replace, with this condition, accepting offers above $5000, aka "emotionally attached." The hodinkee shop sold it for $6K
8) Girard Perregaux Gyromatic high freq. automatic with applied retro markers and original cyclops lens in a black velvet GP box (will box sell with either GP listed) and GP buckle on a NOS GP croc strap. Fully serviced and not often seen styling.