The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Rare Omega Seamaster Chronograph BIG Blue 120m with EXTRAS!

Hello folks,

Finally decided that this have to go, to cover some of the damages done of late.

This watch was bought new from the original owner, but sadly, he lost the manual and papers but managed to retain the old original red box (included as well). Watch was bought new in 1971 as mentioned by him, and I got this from him in 2006. I have spent alot of time (and money) to refurbish this piece back to its former glory. Watch (not just movement) was overhauled TOTALLY (everything was dismantled and ultra sonic clean).

What is unique about this package is that, I will throw in these NOS extra parts:

1) extra NOS dial
2) extra NOS full hands set
3) extra NOS inner bezel
4) extra excellent original outer rotatable bezel (see pics below), NOS bezel has been installed
5) extra original hardex crystal
6) old original box for this watch

Watch is in an immaculate condition, all parts worked perfect, and if you are looking for one, look no further as this is the best you can find in the market and you will be hard pressed for a better condition piece.

Here are some pictures (please feel free to request for more if you are a serious buyer):

With NOS bezel installed:

Photobucket

This is when the original old bezel was installed:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My asking price is only USD 4,900. Past auction records (from the bay) has been set from USD 4,200 to slightly in excess of 5k. But none has such extras and condition like mine.

Paypal ok, (split at 2%) but wire preferred. EMS shipping free of charge if you wire me instead of paypal.

My email is reficul_x@yahoo.com

Cheers!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE