The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Omega bracelets 1039, 7921

Hi guys, i am selling off some stuff from my personal drawers, i have not been using and happy to pass on to a new owner.
Contact me when you have any question or need more info. If you might nor know me, happy to provide you with many references.
For shipping i will use Fedex worldwide.

Thanks for watching,

Bernhard Bulang

bullibeer@gmail.com

======

1. Omega 1039 bracelet, 2/68

I am hoppy to offer you this great 1013 bracelet with 2-68 clasp and 516 endlinks in great condition. See images, i tried to capture the condition as good as possible.

The bracelet is sold as is. Priced at 1900 euro + shipping. Paypal or bank wire only.

2. Omega 7921 bracelet, 2/65, 19 mm

I am hoppy to offer you this 7921 bracelet with 2-65 clasp and one 6 endlink and one no number 19 mm endlink in used condition. See images, i tried to capture the condition as good as possible. One of the endlinks is a no. 6, 19 mm. The other one is a general endlink in 19 mm, not sure about the reference. The bracelet was fitted to a straight lugs Speedy when i bought it. I am selling it as is. As you can see it might need a little TLC and one of the links needs a bit of work.

The bracelet is sold as is. Priced at 2490 euro + shipping. Paypal or bank wire only.

3. Omega watch box
Offering this nice Omega watch box, that came to me with a vintage Speedmaster Not sure about reference etc. See the images.. it shows a bit of fade on the top. Guess a part has seen more sunlight then the other.

Price is 225 euro, plus shipping worldwide.

====

For my return policy .. i like to deal the way i would love to be treated as myself. We both have to be happy. If a product is not as discriped or shown in the images, simply return and get you money back. Life is to short to have any trouble about our hobby stuff.
Payment is by Paypal (plus fees, or send as gift) or bank wire.

As said, let me know when you have any questions.

Bernhard Bulang

bullibeer@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread

FS: Omega bracelets 1039, 7921
Re: FS: Omega bracelets 1039, 7921
Of course its a 7912 bracelet - Sorry Typo
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE