The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
2446C Argentinian / 73363MH IDF / 741.603 KAF
In Response To: Military Autavia Heuer? ()

I've got four military Autavias.

My first military Autavia was an IDF issued 73363MH with a gorgeous chocolate dial:

Next I got a 2446C for the Argentinian Air Force (note the black stripes applied to the indices):

Recently I was lucky enough to obtain an Autavia with arabic dial 741.603 used by the Kenyan Air Force:

The fourth military Autavia does not yet look presentable and will need much work and many parts before I can show it here.

I don't think that there are dedicated sources for these military watches nowadays. You will have to wait until one or another will come by you :-)

Cheers,

Mick

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE