The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
With what are they marked Jeff? They are all 3 beautiful, re
In Response To: IDF Autavias: My Three ()

aly stunning Jeff and Mick´s 3 also, realy stunning watches, great to look at! For each one of them, i will give my wife;) They are beautiful, realy nice watches, therefore, after my opinion, Heuer was the best watchmaker ever, bring it to the groundelements and thats it. Heuer are timeless watches! Who needs a Rolex or a Patek or Breitling? If i have money, i will have the biggest Heuercollection:), nothings compares to tham!
Iam sure, there are more Military Autavia´s out there, so please go on with pics!
Are there Military Autavias from Norway btw.?

thx to Mick and Jeff!

greetz

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE