The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
CFM: FS. Autavia 7763C MH

Dear Heuer lovers
for sale comes here my Autavia 7763C snap back early Version.

Watch has a nice patina with creamy lume, a grey faded bezel and a never polished case with razor sharp edges. But it is also in a used condition with dings scratches on case and crystal. This is some of those watch with no numbers between the lugs neither Ref nor Serial. The last service was in 2011 where the watch became a new original crown.
If you want, you can also get a new crystal at no extra cost. I prefer the original signs of wear and life :-)

The watch came (over two watchmaker) directly from the first owner located in Hamburg. Maybe it's true, maybe not, I believe my watchmaker and it's a nice idea ;-)

1700 Euro + Shipping.
Watch and I are located in Germany.

Thanks for the space and this fantastic forum
Thomas

_6260011

_6260018

_6260007

_6260014

_6260017

_6260016

_DSF1003

_DSF1006

Messages In This Thread

CFM: FS. Autavia 7763C MH
Re: CFM: FS. Autavia 7763C MH
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE