The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: HEUER 510 501
In Response To: HEUER 510 501 ()

: Approx 25 years ago I was given a brand new
: HEUER 510 501. I have almost never worn it
: and would like to sell it. Any suggestions
: please?

Would you send me any pic you have or a full description of it! UPS just lost mine that I was sending to NJ for service! Even if you don't have it anymore I would still like to make sure it is the same as the one I lost out here on the West Coast! If you did sell it I would like to know about what they are worth to get an idea on what I'm going to have to pay to get another one!

Messages In This Thread

HEUER 510 501
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE