The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Heuer 510502
In Response To: Re: Heuer 510502 *PIC* ()

: Phil,
: thank you for your answer, in the pic you'll
: find the watch reference 510502.
: On the internet I find different dials, both
: with day and day date, and different
: positions of the Heuer logo. Don't forget
: that 1000 series is a
: "transitional" model beteween
: Heuer and Tag Heuer brands..

Good Morning, Andrea...

Thank you for the additional information, I have a lot to learn, yet! My LOST watch had 510501 on the back and a lot more written on it than noted on yours! When I got the first estimate for servicing from the old ProTime Inc. they had it referenced as a 510502 as it was all OD at that time! They could replace the OD finish and it was coming off all over, in little chips! So it became a TwoTone with all outside finish in Brushed SS and the Face still the OD, that was 1993! I hope UPS finds it, but not going to hold my breath!?! Enjoy yours anyway that pleases you as I did mine for the 23years I had it and it went all around the World with me!
Thanks for your help!

Phil

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE