The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: one more question (pasadenas)....

: while it's fresh on my mind and i'm here on the
: site and at the computer.......

: i have seen multiple signed variations on the
: val 7750's in the 7750 based pasadenas. does
: anyone know for sure what is right and what
: isn't? or maybe better i say it like
: this...does anyone have a pretty good
: idea/guess at what is right or what is
: wrong?

: thanks in advance for any answers! enjoy your
: sunday!

: j.h.
------------------
Thanks, Sunday so good so far, Same to you J.H.
Pretty good Idea. 1st amost important 17 J not 25j. most early modles do not have the Glucydur balance (looks like gold) Temp compensating helps rid of temperature error and combined with a Nivarox hair spring is a top quality set up!

what is correct for a signed Heuer 7750. the most obvious is a little black Heuer on the auto Rotor.( its just a type of sticker not a stamping) This can where off by now because of cleaning, The rotors are unchanged from any other 7750 in the same time era.
Now My ? to the crew is, I have seen the Heuer on the rotors of late, and thay face towards the center of the movments.

All I have ever delt with that where original faced the outer case.
Now, what do yours look like?

I have seen for sale lately have new looking black stickers for the rotor like the originals. If in deed thay are repos. where can I buy some please?....
Take Care Crew
Peter Batagios

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE