The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Tom...prague
In Response To: Tom...prague *LINK* ()

It looks like everyone there has forgotten a plenty of nice watches that You bought from me and the way we were dealing together - specially Shawn and Nick! Anyway all the things that might not be ok from me were mainly caused by running new business and being extremly busy. I`m sorry for those things and will try to put them in order.
Nevertheless the Monaco from ebay auction is exactly as I described there and your fault Thomas that You`re not going to have it.
I`m dealing with watches for a long time and all my shops have a very good name and all my costumers were mostly very satisfied and happy!

Beware anyone thinking of buying the Monaco
: form Tom in Prague
:
: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HEUER-MONACO-mechanical-NICE-RARE-piece-70-s_W0QQitemZ150018290358QQihZ005QQcategoryZ14362QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
: I bought a monaco from him six months ago. When
: i received the watch the case had been over
: polished into a non square shape which
: wasn't apparent in the pictures. When i
: tried e-mailing him saying i wasn't happy i
: got no response....after 15 e-mails i gave
: up.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE