The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
heuer

I have a stopwatch and I cannot find any information about it.

Can anyone help with the history and approx value?

Description -

It is silver in colour it may be stainless steal but i am unsure. It has a single button at the top to start stop and then reset. Face is white with a smaller black dial at the top middle. It has the words HEUER Trackstar 7 jewels written on the front and swiss made written small on the front of the face. The main hand goes around the numbers that are on the face 2 - 30 all written in black and 31 - 59 in red. the smaller dial keeps track of the minutes it reads 1-15 minutes in white writing with the black background. the small dial is also edged in red and white alternately. it has a small chip out of the glass on the right hand side and i am unsure where to take it for valueing and to have the glass replaced. I have found similiar looking ones but nothing the same.

I could take a picture and email it if this would help anyone to give me some history on the stopwatch.

Thank you very much in advance.

yvette
Scotland

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE