The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Holy Grail -- HOLY COW!!

Hi All,
Has anyone else noticed THREE silver with black subdial Carrera 12's all for sale right now on e-b@y?? I thought this model was supposed to be rare and elusive.

IMHO two of them look a little rough but the deci-dial model is pretty nice. Of course I may be biased since I used to own that one and the current seller is using my pics without permission. I did get a "Courtesy of.." by line in the listing so I guessd that makes it all ok. Now I know how Chuck feels seeings his work all over the place LOL :)!!

Just to be clear I have no financial link to any of the watches or auctions so go crazy and bid'em up if you like - or not.

I'm just shocked to see three of these unicorns all in the same pasture and I thought someone was keeping stats on how often the rarer pieces surfaced and might want to chime in.

Best,
Mike

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE