The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Sinn-O-Graph explained

Jeff, Chuck, and all interested partys. Here is dialog from a recent inquiry on the TZ Sinn forum.

dalstott - Is this a Sinn or a sinful fake?
Chuck Maddox sent me this picture of what appears to be an Excel O Graph with a Sinn label. We are aware of the two legitimate variants from Elka and Excelsior Park that are pictured.
Can this be a Sinn version or just a fake?

Michael Sandler
- I will ask the company directly for you [nt]

Response from Sinn - That's a very old version of model 903 with blue dial. Movement Excelsior Park 40-68. A rare model. Production approx 1975-1980.
Hope this helps. Michael

dalstott -
Thank you and Sinn very much for answering my query. Chuck Maddox, Jeff Stein, and myself are Excel O Graph owners and have occasional discussions over at "On The Dash". We are accumulating knowledge of this watch and its derivatives bit by bit though not much is known. My view is that Excelsior Park may have made them for all the brands we have identified (Gallet, Excelsior Park, Sinn, Elka).

Now we have another variant of the Excel-O-Graph for the Sinn fans.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE