The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Bracelet Topic: How to Pimp up Autavias

Yes these bracelets...I dont know how many Autavias I had to buy to make this happen and to PIMP UP THE AUTAVIAS.

The second drawback is I have a 21.5 cm wrist so for all Heuer bracelets: besides the Rice Grain I have to buy 2 to make one fitting from it...In the picture shown: ALL bracelts fit my wrist and are ready to go...

Have you ever seen a dive extension for the Rice Grain bracelet? I just received one and its original Heuer: never saw this before...???

We had this topic earlier: but we could open a bracelet section...I have a lot off experience...but as you..no time....

How about me making pictures and measuring them exactly (especiallay the end links) in inch and cm ...you than have to build up the page section?

We could also open : www.HEUERScience.com for all these details...

Alex

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE