The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Visit to TAG-Heuer Part III

Dear Heuer collectors,

I phoned with TAG-heuer today to learn more about our suggestion to visit TAG-Heuer in the autumn of this year ( see my previous inputs on this Forum).

I was told that our suggestion was received with great interest and there even seems to be an in- principle o.k. As this suggestion requires the green light of the highest level at TAG-Heuer however and not all the responsible persons have had the opportunity to sit together yet, a final reaction is still awaited for.The person I talked to was very enthousiastic about the idea and promised to contact me a.s.a.p.

I thought it might be of interest to send you this message, also for the persons who did not have the chance to read this.

The principle idea is to visit TAG-Heuer in October of this year. There have also been launched some plans to combine this with a Heuer-collector-meeting and maybe some other watch-related visits. While I am doing some groundwork now, Jeff has shown interest to support as soon as the details of the visit need to be discussed ( right, Jeff?).
For those who have not reacted yet: please indicate if this is the case. So far we have approx. 20 direct reactions.

Cheers
Ron

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE