The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Updating the Price Guide: Help Needed!!

Thanks Jeff,
first of all my compliments. Great job.

I have two questions. The first regards the Carrera 45 Dato. Did I miss it? There are three types. I would rate them around USD 2000,-.

The other one relates to the Carrera 12 NS. Can you be more specific on that one. What premium do you have in mind and what was your criterium to classify since there seem to be so few. I for one, have seldom seen one on E-bay.

Again my compliments and regards
Ron

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE