The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Replacement Bezel for a Heuer Autavia Chronogr *PIC*

Hey,

Well - I had the same dilemma about 10 years ago - I needed a new bezel for my Autavia and some other bits - they didn't make them any more etc.. BUT if you are into the game for the long haul then you shouldn't worry.. We now have the internet that allows you to track down the most obscure things given enough time.. Eventually Alex from this forum broke up an Autavia with a bezel exactly as I needed - not cheap - but worth it to bring my Lovely 11630MH back to its former glory.. Autavia bezels do come up on the dreaded eBay from time to time - just make a search for AUTAVIA BEZEL and save it so they email you every time something matches the description - or give Alex an email to see if he has the bezel you require - the website is http://www.heuerautavia.com/

Warren..

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE