The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I finally did it....... *LINK*

Dear collectors,

After a long time of collecting our beloved Monacos, Carreras and Autavia I finally did what few on OTD seems to have done so far. I have been thinking it over for a long time, utterly confused why this watch is discussed so little and seems to be doomed to live the lonely life of a forgotten vintage.Even on the photo gallery it is only shown by an old brochure drawing. What a way to get old.....

I received it today and am absolutely happy with its design. The architecture of the case is simply great ( I am the son of an architect and think I know what I am talking about). I have hated it for years, always skipping the auctions in which it was featured. The photo which I added is from the seller, I will make some more soon. I still cannot figure out why I love it now, while I have despised it for years. Would this mean that the shape and design lines that it features are becoming a trend again? I just don't know. Am I avant-garde or just an old drewling geezer?

Are you still with me......

What I am talking about? This very, very nice Camaro 7443.

Am I going bezirk? What do you think?

Ron

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE