The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
My Camaro 12, 7220 NT

Hi Jeff and all

Here is a picture of my Camaro. My most valuable Heuer with its Valjoux 72. The tachymeter letters are red and that I have not seen on any of the many Camaros I have found on the internet.

It is with my watchmaker who has send the dial to Germany to be redone. Paint is peeling just around 8 and 9. It is now worse than om the picture.

Movement have been overhauled and everything should be running beautifully when I get it back.

It is somewhat small on my Scandinavian wrist, so I might sell it when I get it back. There was one on sale on ebay.UK with a starting bid of £ 1.250,-!?!?! That will nearly allow me to get a first execution Siffert Autavia.

Have a nice weekend
Peter, Denmark

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE