The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
No colors anymore I want them to turn black *PIC*

Sorry, it is a bit delayed, but here is my post for the scan day.
Sorry about the quality, I just don't have the patience to do a group shot with 6 watches.

What is the forum view on the PVD Montreal? Did Heuer ever make it? I've written before that I have my doubts - for example, why no 7750 Montreal in PVD - that would be chronologically more consistent? Also all the Montreal's I've seen (including mine) the balck is not the same quality as on the 5100 series. But maybe it was an earlier process?

------WebKitFormBoundaryYFU+2vqakM3g4rTq

Messages In This Thread

No colors anymore I want them to turn black *PIC*
Re: No colors anymore I want them to turn black
As they say in the old country..
Black Friday . . . Black Monday ! ! !
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE