The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Martin Pulli Fine Jewelry / Manayunk

:
: Try Martin Pulli Fine Jewelry, 4337 Main
: Street, in Manayunk, PA . . . 215-508-4610.
: Manayunk is your typical gentrified,
: post-industrial neighborhood in Philly; neat
: area to hang out / nice shops, restaurants
: and bars, etc. Martin is a really good guy,
: who has some vintage watches and some modern
: lines (Kobold, Tutima, Anonimo, etc.).

: Please give us a report!!

: Jeff

Hello! Unfortunately, I was unable to find adequate time to drop by Martin Pulli's retail shop this past week while traveling in the Philly area on business. However, I did speak with Martin on the phone during my travels. I found Martin to be a very friendly individual who told me that he tries to maintain a nice stock of vintage pre-owned chronographs in his shop. This particular week, he indicated that he had two older Heuer Autavia manual watches, one Silverstone and a nice Zodiac chronograph amongst his pre-owned offerings. I will certainly make another attempt to visit his location on my next visit to Philadelphia, in May. His store closes at 5PM each evening and opens at approximately 10AM. I would certainly recommend you pay his shop a visit if you find yourself in Philadelphia. Sounds like he has some interesting offerings. I look forward to doing so next time I'm in Philly. Martin indicated he can send images of his watches to individuals interested in making a purchase. Steve

Messages In This Thread

Philadelphia Vintage watch shops (?)
Martin Pulli Fine Jewelry / Manayunk
Re: Martin Pulli Fine Jewelry / Manayunk
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE