The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Heuer Dive Watch
In Response To: Re: Heuer Dive Watch ()

I don’t know If you guys are still around in 2008 but I too have a watch similar to yours. I purchased it in Mackay in North Queensland for $A130 in 1982. I wore it till about five years ago, diving etc. I only changed the battery once in that time. It has had a pretty rugged life but as I work outdoors and it has had a courageous life. Its a bit tatty with the luminous face discoloured and some of the black worn off. The local Tag dealer was asking $A 254 to service it and replace battery. Mine is Black. The local dealer suggested I try and sell it as it was probably worth a bit. I don’t know about it being an army watch as I purchased it at a conventional watch shop. A mate of mine also purchased one that was black and gold. If there is anyone out there in cyber land who is interested send me an email

Jon Walsh

: I really don`t see it going for more than $300.
: I have sold many Heuer quartz divers on
: E-Bay and only the pristine ones go for over
: $400+

: But who knows, maybe we have a rare piece on
: our hands?

: Mike SCARDS22

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE