The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer Chronographen Book !!!!!

I just received the Heuer book by AMH from Jasper. It is really superb, beautiful photos and layout.

There are alot of interesting things in the book and also some surprises. For example: anyone ever seen a siffert with white painted hands before? Previously I would have thought that the hands were replacements, but I believe Arno is pretty careful so I am sure this is correct. Very interesting. Alot of other rare configurations. Oh, and while you are on the sifferts, check out the Chronomatic siffert ..... amazing condition!

After reading the book I have a few new WTBs... I've posted one on chronotrader - I'd love to find a early version skipper in the 2446 style autavia case.

Thanks again Jasper, having a signed version is great. If you have not yet bought one, I'd suggest you contact Jasper right away, unless you are reading the wrong forum by mistake!

Shaun

Messages In This Thread

Heuer Chronographen Book !!!!!
Re: Heuer Chronographen Book !!!!!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE