The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Oddly Enough, the Word "Analysis" Was Caught in Filter

your message included my prevoius message, which included the word "analysis". the "naughty words" filter seems to be in a bad mood today, and it blocked your message, because of this word.

we have spanked the naughty naughty words filter, and I apologize on its behalf. Thanks for re-posting!!

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hi
: I tried posting a reply to this before, but it seems to have
: disappeared, so here goes again.
: Much as I would like to, I do not have any comparative models to
: offer measurements from. However, the similarities are
: inescapable. The link below shows an Arctos, a Tengler and also
: an LMC issued to the Spanish Airforce. It is from Alistairs
: Forum, ATG

:
: http://www.atgvintagewatches.com/Forum/tabid/56/view/topic/forumid/2/postid/6325/Default.aspx

: It doesn't show the Sinn, and I am sure that measurements of this
: case should be more readily available (though I am having
: trouble finding some).

: I hope it is of interest (it was to me, I had never seen the
: Spanish one before...)

: Regards
: Dave

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE