The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: le Mans CLASSIC - I was there! -nice to meet you Jasper.

Hi Jasper, no problem - It was nice to meet you. :-)

Yes I was there for the whole 24 hours but was busy watching the racing and didn't get to see the stands untill the end of the race!

It was the first time I have been to Le Mans and I really enjoyed the event. Sadly I will not be going to the Schloss Dyck Classic Days next sunday, but I may be going to the Goodwood Revival, so I will look out for your stand and it would be nice to see you again and have a chat.

I have been to the Goodwood Revival event twice and its a great event, so I'm sure you will enjoy it and it will be an excelent place to show off those nice vintage Heuers and other chronographs.

best regards from England.

Mark.

: Hi Marc, thanks for your posting, sorry that you came up to the
: stand so late, where you at the night show as we closed down at
: 24:00 or did you came at the last sunday?? well perhaps we can
: meet and talk more at the goodwood revival UK or at the next
: paris retro mobile show??
: please came up to my stand again and have a coffee with us too.

: Take care and greetings from germany; Jasper
: PS; we will be at the Schloss Dyck Classic Days at next sunday...??

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE