The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
My New Arrival / The Answer = Ref WD-1221-K-20

It was fun with the "11 Questions", so maybe we will have to try this game again, regarding some other watch.

I am heading out of my office and away from the computer, and do not want to leave people asking questions that cannot be answered, so let me post this catalog listing showing my new watch.

If you have followed this discussion forum closely over the last few days, then you will understand why I wanted this one. If you follow this forum for a few more days, you will learn even more about my newest TAG-Heuer . . . the Series 1500 Two-Tone Quartz Divers watch . . . circa 1994. This one is even on the bracelet!!

This was fun . . . best wishes to everyone for a super weekend!!

Jeff

P.S. -- And here is something really strange . . . I kind of like this watch!! It's light, thin, comfortable, well-built, accurate, and a lot of bling for the money!! and I don't even need to wind the thing!!

Messages In This Thread

My New Arrival / The Answer = Ref WD-1221-K-20
Re: My New Arrival / The Answer = Ref WD-1221-K-20
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE