The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Testimonies wanted for TAG Heuer website Collectors' Sec

Hi Fabienne, thats really great news to read about the amazing event, meeting all the enthusiastic (TAG) Heuer collectors, Jack Heuer, the fantastic venues you have so amazingly well chosen for us, all the jolly good food and champagne...
When are you planning a second event?
I have heard sales a very strong for the classic line, the 'sons' of our beloved and rare collector pieces.
I was invited to the Goodwood revival to present my book to English press two weeks ago and Rolex was a main sponsor however many drivers and pit people had TAG Heuers on their wrists and Jasper with new avangarde hairstyle and myself more classic in red trousers kept the (Tag) Heuer flag high, the link between watches and motorsport which other watchbrands try to aquire so costly lately was omnipresent and on our side, imaging rolex just has only one modelline linked to motorsports...
Actually I just remember when I flying back from the Heuer summit, I was walking around the duty free at Zurich airport.
There was a big Chopard promotion displaying Clay Regazzonis Ferrari 312 F1 car from 1974.
I was laughing when I saw the big Heuer logo on the car, you can't buy class and heritage...
Looking forward to the next heuer summit !!
Cheers
Arno

www.heuerchronographs.com

: As you may have seen, TAG Heuer has finally opened a
: Collectors Section on it's web site! We are very
: excited about this and will now start "feeding" this
: section with more links to On The Dash and more info from the
: fantastic Heuer Collectors community. Here is the link.

:
: http://www.tagheuer.com/the-brand/history/collectionneurs/index.lbl?lang=fr

: This section is YOUR section and we would like to include some
: testimonies as well as links to your personal websites or blogs
: about Heuer watches.

: Please send a short presentation of yourself explaining
: how your passion for Heuer started and what you like about the
: brand, as well as the link to your web site / blog if you have
: any to frederic.layani@tagheuer.com
: Frederic might not be able to include all you testimonies but will
: do his best to publish a new one weekly or monthly, depending on
: what feed back we get.

: Looking forward to reading you on TAG Heuer's web site!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE