The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
A 2nd time-zone is needed today !!

Today - a very clean 1163 GMT Autavia - black dial, white registers with even numbered bezel - all original strap and buckle. This watch has a story of its own which i'll happily tell one day in this forum when i can attatch photo's.

Comes in very handy at the moment as i'm in one country while my loved one's are in another. It only takes a glance to check when its the right time to call my family.

- Enjoy your weekend - Darren

-: Hi Heuer Lovers,

: its a lazy friday, so i got on my oldest jeans and put on a NOS
: Chronosplit LCD Quarz, i nearly forgot those times as mechanical
: watches where out and i had a citizen or seiko quarz watch on my
: wrist ( must been in the 80 ties....so long ago) well anyway a
: felt like it today.

:
:

: I have got a nice double in my collection, a NOS ladies Quarz also
: from 1977 ref. 101.703 what matches perfectly to my
: chronosplitt, even in the 77 broshure they are printed on one
: page. BUT IRIS doesnt like them both, its a hard mens world....

:
:

: HAPPY WEEKEND,

: Jasper

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE