The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: more Goodwood Race Photos !!
In Response To: more Goodwood Race Photos !! ()

Hi Jasper,

Andrew Hall here - great pics of Goodwood! The "Muscle Car" in your photos is a 1965 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray which finished 8th O/A in the RAC TT Celebration race on Sunday. If you want to see more pics of it see my website www.hallandbradfield.co.uk

The car is for sale but hopefully I won`t get in trouble for saying that on the forum because its a car and not a watch !!!

Cheers,

Andrew.

Jasper,

: fantastic photo, have you sent a copy to our friend Fabienne ?
: Would be great if Tag Heuer would start to sponsor some of these
: old money events and Derek Bell would carry a Tag Heuer badge
: around his neck next year !!
: Few more shots attached:

: the Girls
:

: the Grid
:

: the Brits: Richard Attwood's car
:

: American Muscle
:

: the Italians
:

: pink champagne thanks to the Bonhams head of watches Paul Maudsley
: > very much appreciated ;-)
:

: my project car to return next year...
:

: Cheers

: Arno
: www.heuerchronographs.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE