The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Chuck's Flea Market= FS: Watchco Omega Seamaster 300

I am offering for sale my Omega Seamaster 300 built by Watchco Australia from NOS Omega parts including case, caseback, crown, dial, bezel, hands with a correct period Omega Cal.552 24j movement... excellent (95%) original condition... 2 small dings, one on the case under the crown, the other on the case under the 9... not noticeable unless you're looking for them...

this is a modern incarnation of the classic late 60's, early 70's Seamaster... with great lume and the terrific Omega mesh bracelet... I will also include a signed Omega black leather strap with Omega SS buckle...

$2000 + shipping...
email w/ any questions

thanks for looking,

Peter
PHX, AZ
greatsw at cox dot net

Messages In This Thread

Chuck's Flea Market= FS: Watchco Omega Seamaster 300
Withdrawn from Sale...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE