The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
My Last Purchase of 2008

My last purchase of 2008 was one of the classic 70's Heuer Digital Clocks.
This particular one came to me from the U.S.
My problem now is to sort out the clock for European use. The most obvious difference is the American power plug but the bigger issue is the fact that the U.S. uses 110 Volt mains power verses the 220 Volt system in place across Europe. Is there an easy solution to this. Can the clock be set up to use the full 220 Volt system or will it be wisest to use a bulky and ugly power socket adaptor instead.
Any words of advice would be appreciated.

Happy 2009 - Darren

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE