The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Black PVD Monaco Offered on Ebay -VALUE and NOS PICTURES

Well friends,

think about how many of these real and rare Monaco PVDs have you seen over the last years on ebay or for sale by dealers, i could only count about 4 -5 pieces.

i think jack heuer was not quit sure about writing in his last email to me that he believed ! that only 300-400 pieces where made in the years from 1974-1976 and sold too. Arno Haslinger think their wher only 50 made, what do you jeff know about production No.??
i have just researched a old joseph gisberts katalog from the 1990 ties and found a NOS Monaco PVD in a auction offer for 900.- DM and it even was not sold on that auction too. I missed that auction on that day i was on holiday...what a pitty... that would have been a cheap offer!!!

Well to the value;
12000.- euro is much to much , and the condition is not perfect but all origl., .....luminus markers, wrong fitted glas,and perhaps dont forget the rubber case-seal under the glas could be killing the dial allready too....hands fading..condition of the movement...... its defnetly not NOS but if you are looking for one for your collection it could be a very good option.
i have sold a NOS 74033 version cal. 7740 Monaco Blue steve Mc Quenn version for 5900.- euro and a very used PVD was last offered for 6300.- euro on a watch show last year but not sold.. this one on ebay could be real valued at over 6500-7000 euro.!!!!

this seller is well known and if its not sold by next week he will have it on our Munich watch show for sale their too. then i will have a personaly look at it.

For me, i am keeping mine in the safe and collection too.

happy weekend Jasper

:
:

:
:

:
:

:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE