The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Anniversary Celebration -- Autavia This Morning

I promise that when I went to the watch box this morning, I was determined to pick something other than one of my two Chronomatics (Monaco and Autavia). To select one of these two would have been too predictable, too easy. So I picked up an early Siffert, and then the black PVD Monaco, and then the 1163MH version of the Autavia . . . but then the Chronomatic Autavia "winked" at me, from the corner of the box. There was just something about the red accents and the strong print on the words "Chronomatic" and "Autavia" that said, "This is my day; I was the one born closest to March 3, 1969."

So here it is . . . Happy 40th Birthday to all the enthusiasts!!

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE