The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Heuer Verona Help !
In Response To: Heuer Verona Help ! ()

: Hello All,i just got the verona it's driveing me crazy on how to
: set it. it's not the same as my carrera twin . i don't want to
: mess the watch up. can anybody help. i looked in 79' catalog not
: much help. Calling On Mark Moss .thank's in addvance
: Timothy A
: Phila Pa 19125
: USA

Hello,

I am from Germany, so please excuse my not so good englisch.

I have read with interest, that you have a HEUER VERONA. I am seaching for a while for more inforamtions about the watch but I have no one found.

Now something about the setting:

To sett the manuell hands you must pull the crown and turn the crown like other watches. To set the digital display pull the two puscher at the same time. Now the display is blinking. With the right pusher you can change the date, time and so on. If you have the right date for example, pull the left pusher to chage to the month, then pull the right pusher again to change the month and so on. If you are waiting some seconds the display goes back to the regulare position.

I hope I could help a little bit.

Do you know something about the watch. How many were produced, in wich countrys are the watches sold, how expensive was the watch and how much is the watch now.

With kindly regards

Andreas

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE