The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks Mark and Shaun; Also Need Serial Numbers

Thanks to Mark and Shaun, who have sent some great photos (which I will hope to add tonight).

If possible, it will also be good to receive serial numbers with your photos. We are optimistic that with the chronos that are easier to date (such as these barrel-shaped guys), the serial numbers will help us in dating other models. So please send them in if you have them.

Thanks for all this!!

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: I think this one backs up the claim for the "cotes de
: geneve" dial.

: Jeff, I'll send you a few more pics by email.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE