The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Bracelets for vintage and re-edition Monacos?

: Hi all, I am no Monaco expert and a friend of mine has asked if he
: can get a bracelet for his re-edition TH Monaco to be mounted.
: So I turn to our community for help.

: Now, I've never seen a re-ed Monaco on a bracelet, whereas I have
: seen lots of pics of vintage ones mounted on bracelets.
: So to all Monaco gurus over there, my questions:

: 0. Are there bracelets availble for re-ed Monacos?
: 1. If no, is a vintage bracelet suitable for a re-edition Monaco
: (e.g. are lug dimensions the same?)
: 2. Are such vintage bracelets available? If so, where?

: Thanks to everybody for any

Hi Fabrizio, hope you're well. If you mean the first two re-edition Monaco (cs2110 and cs2111- both black face, both with only "Heuer" on the dial, then the answer is no.

However, Tag did introduce a bracelet at some point for the blue Tag Monaco. If the model number is cw2113 it will not fit- you need cw2113-0. Am not sure about the black face model, but I believe the watch must have the -0 suffix for it to be compatible with the Tag Monaco bracelet.

Not sure if a vintage bracelet would fit- probably would if you don't care about the end pieces....one last thing- the genuine Tag bracelet is expensive- several hundred euros.

If you mean the first two re-edition Monaco's (cs2110 and cs2111)
: Fabrizio

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE