The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Advice: Sticky Pusher

I understand there is nothing harder than trying to diagnose a problem remotely, but thought I would try and get some advice on a problem I'm having with my Silverstone. Watch is working fine, but has a sticky Chrono pusher. Maybe this is a damaged gasket?

I am very reluctant to get the watch looked at locally in Hong Kong (who to trust?) and not sure if Tag Heuer here could fix such a problem or whether they'd just send it to Europe.

If I have to send it to Europe, I'd rather send it to one of the forum members who are experts rather than to Tag. And then of course there is the issue and costs of insurance and shipping.

All of this is a long winded way of asking what the problem might be so that I can make an assessment of where I should send the watch.

Cheers

David

Messages In This Thread

Advice: Sticky Pusher
Re: Advice: Sticky Pusher
Re: Advice: Sticky Pusher
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE