The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Chevrolets: 1957 Belair and 1967 Corvette L88 (Sunray DX

Thanks Jeff & Stephen,

My Dad was a great man. He passed away in 1988 when I was 20.

He came to the USA and spearheaded the training of a generation of Iranian military pilots, when we were allies.

He went on to start Iran Air with a handful of partners, one leased plane and one secretary.

My family is very proud of him and his grandchilden look up to him as a legend of can-do spirit in challeging times.

He started my interest in watches; esp. GMTs. I had his original Omega's restored in Bienne with the dial patina kept original.

Here is Iran Air's last Annual Report before they were expropriated; he is pictured in the Management Team.

http://www.photoworks.com/members/slideShow.jsp;jsessionid=B19BE5F569F1182E6A16CB8EC07DFC15?id=57309893&toh=m&key=Kaveman_1&cb=PW&svr=pw-web2

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE