The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Book Review: "Heuer Chronographen", by Arno Haslinger

Jeff thank you again for your support making the Heuer Chronographs book an international success !!
We have sold more than 1700 copies so far another 1300 to go until edition 2 ;-))
To all Heuer lovers thank you for the passionate mails and appreciations I have received from you. Believe me it goes down very well.
I did the book for two reasons, the first is to have my beloved collection, which sits in a bank safe, alltime around me and second is to show the fantastic vintage Heuer portfolio created by Jack Heuer during the 60is and 70is.
And beware its a dangerous virus, once hooked....

Cheers

Arno

www.heuerchronographs.com

: This book review is long overdue, but I am happy that -- at long
: last -- International Watch has published my review of Arno's
: fantastic book about our beloved Heuers. Click the image below
: to get to the PDF of the Book Review, and then share your
: thoughts, on the book, on the review, on anything that you
: consider to be worthy of discussion!!

: Jeff

:

:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE