The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Monaco serial number

Hi guys, firstly, thanks Mark for giving me a date on my Autavia. How about this one then; Monaco 1533B, serial number 250873, or so it looks like but is very small and my eyes aren't what they used to be. I'm going to try and get some pictures on here soon of my little collection. I only have two so not quite as big as Tiga's but it's a start! I'm just waiting for a new strap for the Autavia then I'll get some on here. It's great to find a site where there are so many knowledgable people so passionate about such beautiful watches. Thanks everybody, David Howlett

Messages In This Thread

Monaco serial number
Re: Monaco serial number
Re: Monaco serial number
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE